Send a video message via email
Ready to send someone a message you've just recorded?
Compose and send it to anyone using the email composer!
- Click the "Share" button, then go to the "Email" tab.
- Input up to 5 email addresses to send this message to.
- Customize the reply-to email address if you want.
- Customize the subject.
- Customize the message.
- Change or remove the thumbnail image.
- Customize the call-to-action button or change it to a basic link.
- Press Send!
Note: Emails sent from ZipMessage will have a "from" email @zipmessage. However, if the recipient replies to this email, their reply will be addressed to your email (whichever email you specify in the reply-to field).
When you share a message via email, it automatically adds the recipients to this conversation, in one of 2 ways:
- If the email address belongs to a registered ZipMessage user (or registered respondent guest), then that person will be added as a participant under the "People" tab on this conversation.
- If the email address is not recognized as any user, then it will be added as a "subscriber" on this conversation, and it will be notified of any replies that are posted to this conversation.
Send from Gmail or any email tool
If you'd prefer to send it off from your own email tool, you can click "Copy email body". This will copy the entire body of the email you've composed—including the message, the image, and the call-to-action link, so that you can easily paste it right into Gmail or any other email tool.
A benefit of sending from your own tool is that the email will come straight from your email address, not sent from ZipMessage.